All Modes Dangerous Goods was established more than 15 years ago. Michael and Cheryl Brown took over operations in July 2009; since then they have built AMDG upon a solid industry background with experienced trainers located throughout Australia. Our trainers have worked with Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Chemicals in a wide variety of settings, including; military, domestic and international transport. Michael and Cheryl are expanding the products and services to ensure you have a one stop shop for all of your Dangerous Goods Training and Quality Control requirements.
We are accredited with both CASA and AMSA for all aspects of aviation and maritime dangerous goods training requirements and can customise training programs to your specific needs and quality systems.
With smaller classes and highly experienced trainers, you can be assured that your staff will gain the most from your training investment.
Why choose AMDG?
- Our trainers and training programs are CASA and AMSA accredited.
- All training programs requiring competent authority approval have received that approval.
- All course costs include comprehensive training materials to be used for the duration of the course and workbooks are provided for participants to keep as reference material.
- Our client management database ensures recertification is completed on time, every time
- Programs can be tailored to your specific needs
- We can train on-site for groups of five or more
- Training courses are regularly offered in all capital cities and in many regional centres.